I have no good blog material for tonight so... I came up with a list! Yay! What would we do without random useless lists to fill that empty void of a blank virtual page?
1) I burp a lot when I'm nervous.
2) The song, "I Need You Tonight" by the Backstreet Boys makes me cry.
3) I was arrested my first and only time at 15.
4) I cut my own hair.
5) I drive a '99 Mustang.
6) When I was kid, I listened to my Step-Mom's cassette of Rick Astley until it had weird warps in the middle of songs. They got so bad you could hardly make out the lyrics. Yeah, I was that obsessed.
7) I cry when my dad says anything stern to me.
8) I have Panic Disorder. Which means I have unpredictable panic attacks that tend to scare strangers.
9) I had to have my gallbladder removed 2 days after my sixtenth birthday. I went to the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack... But no, my gallbladder had kicked the bucket.
10) I've always wanted to try out for American Idol, even though I SUCK at singing. Lol. (My 15 minutes of fame maybe?)
11) My family tree on my father's side goes back to Mary Todd Lincoln. (Yeah, Abraham Lincoln's crazy wife...)
12) I'm 1/8 Cherokee Indian, from my mother's side.
13) I can't stand turkey, chocolate milk, watermelon, bannana popsickles, or Dr Pepper.
14) I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers.
15) I share a birthday with Michaelangelo.
16) I like to drink A1 Steak Sause from the bottle.
17) I'm a great public speaker. I love it. But I suck at one-on-one conversations.
18) I don't carry a purse with me when I go shopping. I just put my wallet in my pocket. I don't like shopkeepers to think I'm shoplifting just because I carry a huge purse.
19) Taking Benadryl is like having 5 cups of coffee for me.
20) Chemistry was my best subject in high school.
21) I flunked English 1101 my first year of college. Figures...
22) I've kept my hair dyed constantly since I was in 9th grade... I have no idea what my natural hair color looks like.
23) I quit my job at Gap after a year, because I hated having to pressure customers to open up Gap credit accounts.
24) I've run into 3 celebrities in public. I met Billy D. Williams, of the old Star Wars movies, while working at Gap. I met Ron White, the comedian, at a Cracker Barrel. And I met AJ McLean, of the Backstreet Boys, at a Wal-Mart.
25) The summer after I graduated high school, I went on my first mission trip to Pedras Negras, Mexico. That trip changed my life forever.
26) I was bullied in middle school and high school by a popular jock. Later on when I was a Sophomore, he tried to apologize for the things he'd done, like egging my house and making me cry on the bus, but I blew him off. A few months later, he hung himself. I've always felt guilty about having not accepted his apology.
27) The only time I've ever received two dozen roses, was from my father.
28) I lived in Woodland Park, Colorado, two miles down the road when the "Texas Seven" were found and subdued. School was canceled that day.
29) I've lived in Maui, Hawaii in a town called Pukalani. It sucked.
30) I love eating raw bread dow.
31) I was that awkward kid in elementary school who huffed cement glue. :)
32) My mother has been married and divorced four times. My father has been married four times and divorced three.
33) I own well over 600 books.
34) I have double-jointed fingers and elbows.
35) I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my mouth. (I will Vlog this one day and prove it.)
Lived Through by Mandie Described at 10:56 PM