1) It is possible to be friends with your ex-husband. And even have a civil dinner filled with talk of silly memories that only the two of you are privy to.
2) If your sister is a co-dependant, confronting her about it will result in a swift hand to the back of the head. Denial always comes first.
3) Speeding tickets for 26 miles over the speed limit aren't cheap.
4) Eight waffles for breakfast is great for a quick rush... And a really lame drowsy day.
5) Saying "um" a lot duing an interview will screw your chances for the job.
6) Falling in love with someone who doesn't let themselves fall, is more of a plummet. And there's no dragging them off the cliff's edge with you.
7) Roommates like to "borrow" your clothes... So much so, you'll have to trade wardrobes to have something clean to wear.
8) Being a "cool" nerd only works in the movies.
9) Don't EVER assume parking is free in Chattanooga. Especially if you have a Georgia tag... There's no question about it, they will ticket your as- ahem, rear end.
10) Oh, and don't pick up drunk hitch-hikers... Even if it is a sad-looking woman with no shoes on. Because she will talk your ears off about every sign in the Zodiac, spill beer in your car and all over your passengers, and get you lost... Because common sense should tell you a drunk woman can't give good directions to save her life.
Lived Through by Mandie Described at 3:27 AM